๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑l3uzz~Gamers๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
Register And Get All Downloads Freely And Need Good Forum moderators And Posters. Who Post 50 Topics In Month Free gift windows - server or stylish ids.

www.buzz-gamers.com Is Best For You Join Now.
Register And Get All Downloads Freely And Need Good Forum moderators And Posters. Who Post 50 Topics In Month Free gift windows - server or stylish ids.

www.buzz-gamers.com Is Best For You Join Now.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here All Nimbuzz Pc Toolz , Mobile Applications , Pc Softwares , Games , Downloades Available..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Taknimbuzz Server Bot v1 Free For All
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby Shakirjee Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:40 pm

» f,l,(),(),d,3,r cobra
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby king_bot.,. Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 am

» how to make $py* pot for nimbuz
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby mast3r9 Fri May 09, 2014 8:28 pm

» Advertiser bot update server nimbuzz
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby irfan_SHEKH Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:33 am

» nimbucks for sell
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby aju Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 am

» nuke server
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby aju Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 am

» nimbuzz nimbucks for sale a-d-d $o1i
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby $o1i Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

» SecurityID2.0
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby syncing Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:34 am

» cobra mobile server g2 v1
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby syncing Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:15 pm

» Flo0oder Dmar8.0
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby syncing Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:08 pm

» online Nuke_mobileserver_v8 a-d-d )-z@nimbuzz.com
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby _~god~send~_ Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:50 pm

» Mobile Server Available 24/7 Online Service Feel Free For Use
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby sandeeprawat Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:49 pm

» New1 Team Fak Server S2A Sender v1 ( S2a t.r.o.j.a.n :D )
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby dingwang Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:50 am

» chandta bombus
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby dingwang Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 am

» 600 users :)
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeby dingwang Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 am

Top posters
syncing
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs I_voting_bar How to Automatically close non-responsive programs I_voting_bar How to Automatically close non-responsive programs I_voting_bar 
_~god~send~_
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs I_voting_bar How to Automatically close non-responsive programs I_voting_bar How to Automatically close non-responsive programs I_voting_bar 
rock
king
armin
forum-moderator
dark
boy
mamadrza
KINGMAKER
Flag Counter
 How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Flags_0
Ur Ip Adress
IP

How to Automatically close non-responsive programs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
syncing
Test Moderator
Test Moderator
syncing

How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Empty
PostSubject: How to Automatically close non-responsive programs    How to Automatically close non-responsive programs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:23 pm

All of us, every once in a while experience some difficulties with WIndows. The most famous one is the responsiveness(should I rather say non-responsiveness) of certain tasks. And when a task goes berserk or out of control, we mostly end up with explorer crashing and starting up again. Windows has a feature that can close all non responsive programs automatically, before they can do some damage and kill some other essential tasks.

The best way to enable this feature is to edit the registry. It’s very important to make a backup before editing, so if anything goes wrong and your OS starts to malfunction, you can always bring back your backup.

1.START>RUN… type in regedit

2.Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>CONTROL PANEL>DESKTOP and find the k!!e!!y AutoEndTask. Change its value from 0 to 1.

Now Windows will automatically end those task which are non-responsive in that moment.

Enjoy Friends.....

Back to top Go down

How to Automatically close non-responsive programs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑l3uzz~Gamers๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑ :: 
Pc Softwares & Programs
 :: Pc Tips and Tricks
-
Jump to: